Google+ Followers

CLICK MY NUFFNANG AD'S

Mari Ramai-Ramai Klik..

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bahaya minuman tin bergas !!

READ THIS IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!
 WASH THEM FIRST
( Please Don't Erase this message before forwarding )on!2.471176199@web54007.mail.re2.yahoo.com

This is Serious!

This incident happened recently in North Texas ..
A woman went boating one Sunday taking with her some cans of coke
which she put into the refrigerator of the boat.
On Monday she was taken to the hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit.
She died on Wednesday.

The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis (a kind of liver problem causing internal bleeding and  jaundice) .
This was traced to the can of coke she drank from, not using a glass.
Tests showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and
hence the disease Leptospirosis
.

Rat urine contains toxic and deadly substances.
It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part
of
all soda cans before drinking out of them.
The cans are typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned..

A study at NYCU showed that the tops of
all soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets (i.e.). full of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident.

3.471176199@web54007.mail.re2.yahoo.com
Please forward this message to all the people you care about.

I JUST DID


Sebenarnya yang bahaya itu adalah jika kita meletakkan minuman tin itu di mana-mana saja! Tikus boleh bermain di tin tersebut dan boleh menjangkitkan virus melalui kencingnya. Jadi hati-hatilah dalam meletakkan minuman tin anda. Pastikan ianya diletakkan dalam tempat yang tertutup atau yang paling selamat ialah basuh dulu tin itu sebelum di minum isinya.


Sudah baca tu komen2 lah untuk perkongsian kita semua... Terima kasih. 

Bookmark and Share
Share

Entri-Entri terkini